Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My wii fit progress thus far

Well honestly ots not too much ha ha been using it every day since i got it the thirty minutes is getting easier but other than that not much change Im gonna kep working at it though. I can tell it is getting close to the time for the birthcontrol to be changed as far as putting a new one in. I am getting vrampy but nothing like it was before where i could not move so no complaints here just letting everyone know that my body is still telling me what it needs lol. Sometiems it knows better what i need than my brain does ha ha.
Sheila is Malayna doing any better with PT again? I hope that you guys found something that has worked to keep her motivated that is very important i am going to start mine again soon it will be incorperated in with the workout to kep my muscles more limber. i have been doing a few of them but not as i shoukld ill admit it is hard to stay motivated if i slip for a day it tough to get back in the routine. i hope malayna enjoys school when it starts again for the full year. Does she recieve her therapies in school at all? well gonna go for now talk to you all later

No comments:

Post a Comment