Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crazy seriously I am tired of this ritual with appointments

Well, I had my dentist appointment today that i thought they were going to do my crown on well needless to say they did not do my crown. they did the post buildand pins um no one mentioned thos step. now the corwn itself is gonna be another two appointments. however before that i have to have my full exam and cleaning even though I already paid for the crown they will not put it in before I get the exam. Um doesn't nake sense to me huh yeah kind of agrivating they have a way of getting what they want before i get what i need right yeah thats how all docs work. any how i never realized getting a root canal and crown would be such a pain in the butt I woudl love to use another word but will be polite

No comments:

Post a Comment