Monday, June 7, 2010

hey sheila resoponding to questions in your comment

Well I have been going for a walk once a day for the most part and still sticking stron g to the PT so hard but also so worth it. well in Malayna's case I think that basically any wii game that she would use would benifit her muscle control. It takes alot of coordination to do the remote and it also works her balance provided u ensure she is standing playing what ever game it may be she likes. I use wii sport for some fitness but any of the games work for my hand eye cooordination and sometimes they are tough lol. If u get the wiii sport which in the us usually comes with Wii sport she would like the bowling although it will or may require u holding onto her until she gets used to the motion lol the first time I used it it was a sight but loved it from the begining. I homestly would recomend it they have alot of games out there that a lil girl Malayna's age would like to is she into the Pprincess stuff i saw one for them today on the net and a few others of the young cartoon characters like dora deago and not sure what other ones lol I did have a good memorial day did not do too much it was just a quiet relaxing time. hope to hear from u soon gotta get moving again lol clean the room so I can do PT how fun. Its a mess cause we moved my niece into her own room finally which means she has my tv so everyhting from my dresser is everywhere cause I could not find the remote lol

1 comment:

  1. thanks, Jenny. I think we will get one for her eventually. I'm sure she'd like it. She's done bowling with my husband before and did seem to like it but definitely needs help with the remotes. She's not a princess girl she's more of a rough and tough tom boy. She likes to get dirty and play rough!

    ReplyDelete