Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my bad week is still continuing

Not much good news has come my way. I can not share what the whole scoop is here because it is not my personal story but my Best friend who is pictured on this blog is currently in the hospital recovering from a surgery so far she is doing well but her long battle is far from over. I love my Angel and i am praying for you each and every day for you strength and smales to continue keep your spirits up bud miss you so much another person who will not read this post but right now i do not care if she does or not I am just in horible spirits right now and just need some good news any way anyone who reads please pray for her sheila if u want to mail me personally I will share the story with u as I do not know how to set my blog to private and it is not right for me to share everything here thanks for the prayers everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment