Friday, June 4, 2010

Still happy and pretty much pain free

i am enjoying life tot eh fullest again thank you mike so much. (PT form select PT windham) i do not know what you did in there but something popped and now its great to be free again. I did not realize how much I was missing out on being in constant pain. I have picked up my activity level some now and am going to try and lose some weight. i would like to get to 140 and stay there. I was only 150 before hip and lupron side effects but now I am o70 not that I am complaining. it could be worse. I am just looking tor every avenue to keep m hip pain at bay and this is one of them mainitaining a healthy weight. Less weight less strain or so I have heard so many tiems and now i am ready to face and conquer that goal again.
I am hoping to get a recumbant bike for christmas as my balance to actually ride bike is no longer there and the recumbant is less strain on the hip joint because it keeps the joints more aligned so I am pretty excited for december and i will most likely get it because I have already spoken and said that it is the one thing I want under the tree. I do not care if I get anything else.
Also more good news on my front I have started to play the wii again tons of fun when I am not in pain. I hope all iwell with malayna sheila. Hopw uu h ad a good memorial day as well.

1 comment:

  1. HI Jenny! Great news on the hip! I was in PT a couple years ago for bursitis in my hip and my PT's name was Mike too. And he was great too! And yes, losing weight does help with losing the pain, I've found that out too! I hope you get that recumbant bike but wish you didn't have to wait until Christmas for it! I've been thinking about getting a Wii for Malayna. Do you use it for exercise and balance activities? That's what I would want for her. We did have a nice Memorial Day and hope you did too.

    ReplyDelete