Friday, June 18, 2010

still no good news

Well my BF got aout of the hospital for a few days but is back in there with complications now. I am having some issues myself as well. i have been feeling sick all day. i got my first true bleed since febrayr and i am not suposed to be having one but already know if I call them all they will say is you are fine unless you fill a maxi in an hour so i did not bother cause the flow is not heavy its enough that i need coverage but nothing like it was previously yet that is. the neasua thoug is still terrible right now and the cramps are still pretty bad but not yet enough to make me want medication so good and bad it is helping some but not like i had hoped maybe once i get back on the Pill the pain will be better controled with the cycles. Any how this is all making me really stressed out cause i did not go through six months of needle hell just to have it begin to return this quickly. I also am having bowel fluctuations now with the bleed something i have bot had since starting lupron. I can say the symptoms are less severe but all too farmilliar going to be hoping tomorrow will be better

No comments:

Post a Comment