Monday, June 7, 2010

her is my upcomming week in a nut shell

Appointments lol
tomorrow I have tow one with my dentist to start the root canal which would have happend last week if it were not for unforseen circumstances but any how it is at one tomorrow afternoon. In the morning I have an appointment with my primary. nothing wrong just so no one gets alarmed just the yearly stuff fun fun actually its been two lol she finally caught on gotta love that and then Mysixth and final Lupron friday I am excited but also really nervous on that aspect. I am afraid that the pill will not work becaue i was on it for ten years prior to my diagnosis and it kept growing but that was without the lupron first and that is what the PB keeps pointing out but it still scares the crap out of me i do not need pain again I have goals now and Im loving it well the weekend was sort of rough I found that if it rains long enough I still need my pain meds but that ok as long as its only when it is storming lol not every day. I can compromise had to for some time im used to it nowThe puppy has a vet appointment on Friday as well for some more shots of his own he does better with them than I do ha haHe is getting big already lol I will post his weight and stuff here on friday when i am finishe wiht my appointment I am sad I can't go with him but his Grammy will be there I olove u mom for that and she is always there she has to bring both of us as i don't drive but thats ok lol

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all your appointments, I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete