Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is this week over yet?????

This week has been so darn draining it is not funny. I went to my physical on tuesday went fine although there was quite ana amount of pain durring it oh well never know what to expect with endometriosis sometimes its fine others forget it and with the spastic cp it is interesting. I hate when they say just relax um can't do that on cue like most can it does not happen for me. at least she was considerate and fast about it thankfully. so there's one appointment down lol
the dentist was fairly easy considering I hat my mouth touched pretty much. the root canal was painless yes I am telling the truth here i felt nothing until afterwards. the issues started when we got out of there snd there was a parking ticket on auntie's window because people falied to tell me that my placard was no oonger valid. I have had it since i was four and it was according to DMV a lifelong thing well they changed that with no notification I am finding out the hard waty ten years later. i got the paperwork for that Okayed today now need it to be picked up tomorrow so I can take it to the DMV and get a nww placard and the parking ticket gone. At least the parking officer was good he is giving us until the 29th to get it done but i am not waiting because if I go with someone between now and then who does not have plates or a placard I need mine lol so at least I do not have to pay $200 for a parking violation that is a relief. this week has not been my week for limiting stress I can say that but now with things headed in the right direction I am doing much better Now just to get tomorrow done with My final shot yay for that such a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment