Wednesday, October 26, 2011

update for teh past week or so

Things are going fairly well for me all things considered. Still having very little pain yay thankful for that. I had to take my dog to the vet on tuesday found that he has a double ear infection they also did testing to try and figure out whats up with his throwing up he does not do this all the time but thyey need tomake sure that he does not have an underlying issue. he goes back on november 8th for the results of those tests and a recheck of his ears to ensure they are clear. Lets hope they are so we can have a comforttable happy boy again.
I go back tot he GYN on the first and will update on that as well just trying to keep tabs on whats hapening with lupron and keep my mind refreshed my memory isnt so great on the lupron hope all of you are well.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're feeling well. Sorry to hear about your dog. I hope he's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are better! I am sorry too about your dog.

    ReplyDelete