Tuesday, October 4, 2011

another OBGYN update

My doctor is the best. she had the practice call me the friday before she was due to start working there and get me an appointment for Monday which was OCtober third. So I am now back in the regular comfort of my own doctor thankfully. Things went fairly well being basically as i expected. We talked and decided on another course of lupron which is not my best friend but if it is going to take the pain away for a time than im in for it.
the interesting part was that the nurse came out to get me and said welcome to generations this is your first time here right but not the first time with Dr P i hear u guys go way back I just kind of laughed apparently she briefed them on me but hey thats ok it makes for a much warmer welcome. I got the routine sruff done and a flu shot and tomorrow the lovely joy of my first lupron injection will great me at 8:30 but to clarify i have had one course of treatment with lupron this will be my first shot of round two. I will be on it for six months yet again and then we are discussing surgery because she wants to see if the lupron will shrink the endo to make it easier to remove lets hope it makes something easier well that is about it for now i will document this round of lupron better han I did the last Im not going into it blindly so at least i know what im in for Im just happy tha tit will stop the pain for a while again as long as it works the way it did the first time that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment