Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kind of startng to feel like this is going to be the longest two weeks of my life

I know it has only been one full week today since i got my injection but I dont know how much more i can take this is emotionally and physically draining. it hurts right now more than it did before hand so i am glad that i have medication that I can use and that my doctor knows me well enough to know that i do not misuse it. i just want to start feeling better I feel really sad and kind of like im starting from the begining of the road agian.
i am so thankful that my gYn is so supportive and will stand beside me 100 percent in this fight. some of my family does not think that endometriosis returns and they say that I do not have it anymore or that i didnt to begin with and my GYN flat out told me to have thos members come to my appts and she will talk to them about it but I have my suport team which consists of mom my sister and a few others I dont need the ones who dont believe me and dont see how much i fihgt just to get through a day. It does hurt cause they are family but i know that not everyone can understand chronic ilness she said something about getting me some pics of next surgery so i hope that she does that so I can see what has been hurting me for so long now. i just want to be me and i feel so lost right now I put on the happy face but deep inside I am so afraid there is so much to think about every single day I dont think anyone can truly understand what endometriosis does to you unless they sufer from it themselves. I know i have suport here too and I am thankful for that.
Endo has taken so much from me and i do focus on that alot and sometimes that isnt good but some good things have come from it too. I am becoming a stronger more understanding person because of it I have met the most wonderful caring doctor who treats me with dignaty and respect and i have learned well how to advocate for myself when i do not feel I am getting what i need so endo is a curse and a blessing all rolled into one well I hope this didnt fill you all with negativity lol but just how im feeling lately.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you're struggling again but having a doctor on your side is so important! Here's hoping for better days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry too. But, I am also glad to hear about the doctor.

    ReplyDelete