Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lupron is in

i went in this morning to get my lupron injection and the receptionist knew me on a first name basis already lol only because it was her whom I talked to twice when i was trying to arrange transportation. i did get good news this round. it will only be two injections because each one has three months worth of medication in it. my first round I had a 3.75 injection every month so I am glad that i can have only two injection it burns more but it is lees needles which makes me very happy My nex appointment is november first but I plan to doccument my second journey on lupron here and I already know it will be a rough one so I thank all for their suprot in advance the pain will be begining to increase within the next few weeks because when they administer the first injection of the series the lupron has an inital stage where it increases the ovaries production of hormones but then it shuts them down for the remainder of the six months which is when the menopausal symptoms begin i will doccument more as it comes and again thank you to all of my dedicated readers

1 comment:

  1. Fewer needles are always a good thing! I got my flu shot the other day and that was enough for me for a year! Good luck with the lupron this time, I hope it brings you relief without too many side effects.

    ReplyDelete