Friday, October 14, 2011

exhausted already but good news

I had my foot appointment follow up this morning at 8:40 this morning good news is no further mention of heel cord surgery and no further follow up needed for the foot. Now to cover the rest of the title i am totally exhausted I slept for a half hour total all night last night because my hot flashes have begun. Boy I forgot how echausting this truly is I need the pain relief and it is worth it for the relief but it is certainly going to be an adjustment for me againso neeless to say I did not make it a full two weeks this time vefore the second phase of lupron began this is good cause i was not sure how long I was going to be able to stand the increase in pain i am glad that the hotflashes are here cause that means hormone levels are reducing and pain will too yay.

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank God! I am glad for you to get some relief somewhere. I hate to hear about the hot flashes, but I guess they are manageable if you have pain relief, huh? I pray things keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete