Monday, October 17, 2011

three days and counting

hot flashes are still horrible but I am still counting the days of no endo pain i am greatful for the three that i have had thus far. However im realizing that a good chunk of what i was blaming on endo was my bladder waiting for november first so i can talk to the GYN and see if she will give me a perscription for pyridium until i can see the urologist again in december. i dont want to go unless i know it is the specific person my appointment in december is scheduled with cause the first doctor well nurse practitioner was not kind at all so im afraid to call to try and schedule an earlier appointment. i should not have to feel this way but it is funny how certaain doctors can make it that way. But thus far the lupron is still my best friend and worst enemy best friend for pain relief but its evil with those darn hot flashes. Very excited that I can more than likely take my niece and nephew out trick or treating with my aunt with little pain this is making me want to cry not because im sad I am so greatful just to geel better I can not wait to see my guyn in november to tell her i am pretty sure she will be more than a little happy to hear the good news

No comments:

Post a Comment