Sunday, October 30, 2011

thanks

Thanks for all the positive suport sheila and amy happy to finally have so good news to share although the pain relief may be very short lasting but the six months that i will have is totally worth it for me. and unfortunately i am hoping for another surgery to follow yes sad that i am hoping for one but it is the only way to remove the endometriosis that has regrown over the two years since last surgery and I am majorly hopeful that they can take out the adhesion that is on my left ovary causing it to stick to my pelvic sidewall and uterus and unfortunately that will more than likely end in a partial hysterectomy with removal of that ovary and tube as it is very damaged and non valuable to my future baby making days it does not ovulate now and when it does it gets a large cyst on it when im not on birthcontrol called an endometrioma a cyst of endometriosis that fulls with blood ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment