Friday, July 22, 2011

a very hor painful but good day

I finally managed to get out of the house today for more than a doctors appointment. It felt good to be out even though it was a bit tough. I wanted to take a bath while i was at aunties house cause we don't have a tub here at home but my niece decided she needed one more so needless to say she won the battle lol
I am so frustrated with being in pain and stuck inside most of the time. It is not only the pain but between that and other restrictions with transportation it tends to get a bit tough. I probably will not be going out except on weekends for a while now it is actually tiring to be out of the house in different enviroments now if that makes sense to any one.
There are so many frustrations that i cant even really explain but I am just glad that i was able to get out of the house for the day with less pain. i think i forgot to post on this but I also went to a birthday party on July 16th that was a bit hard because i was pretty uncomfortable and knew i wanted to stay but could not take meds until bed but other than that I really enjoyed the birthday because i had not seen those family members in a long time so I guess all in all july has been quite an eventful month despite pain .
the pain that i have right now is like a constant match being lit on my female organs not that you all need a description lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. I am so glad that you got out for a bit, and I do understand how different environments and people can really add to the fatigue. I cannot imagine being in pain so much like that. I do know that my hips and back really give me so serious pain at night. It totally interferes with my sleep, and it gets to me sometimes.

    I just wish the doctors could find some way to alleviate you pain for you--something not so invasive as surgery, but something helpful. I will keep praying for you. Surely there is a way to improve your quality of life

    ReplyDelete