Tuesday, July 12, 2011

this is a nother good song



this is a song that I found the other day and ive been listeing to it I need something to keep telling myself i am a strong person I have been feeling weak and lost lately with the pain comming back. I know that everyone says i am strong but i think we all have our moments where we dont really know where the strength is. right now i just dont feel so strong but ill get rthrough it with extra suport and wonderful people I always do hugs to all who are here who read it means alot to me i think I have also found what i ant to do with my life. I want to spread awarness of all of my major medical aissues that would be the CP the IC and the endometriosis any Ideas on how to begin doing this would be awsome i know i am doing well with it here but not too many people give imput with questions or anything dont have alot of trafic lol but i love my fellow followes dearly. I would love to do it publicly somehow but where to bgin meaning i want people to hear my voice not just see my words thanks for your imput i just realluy feel that i have found my calling in the world for now and i want to go with it I feel that god put me here to help others who need to know about or are suffering with any of the conditons that i have

2 comments:

  1. Great song. I know you have really been an inspiration to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much emma s inspring to me as well she has it muuch harder than i do god bless her little heart she is a fighter give her hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete