Tuesday, July 12, 2011

To do or waht not to do that is the question

I was advised to make an appointmetn with an ob at the clinic that i was going to and technically am still a patient at but I am hesatant because i do not know any of the GYNs there now the three that I saw previously have completed their residency and I am going to continue to see my GYn when she returns to practice in october and I am sure that nothing is going to get done besides pain meds once i explain this to the doctor that i will be seeing so I am kind of debating do i make the appointment or do I put on my stuborn face and try to wait it out if it acts up again. It not an easy choice for me. I thought i was going to do OK until octoer but the month of may was bad landing me in the ER. June i had my Cycle and was amazed no Er trip but I think i ruptured a cyst the other night because i could not walk and was really sick. this desiease or condition which ever yerm fits is so frustrating and unpredictable and i don't know which choice to go with and ultimately i know i am the one to have to make the final choice. i just feel so confused.
My regular OB said partiol hysto if I got to the point where pain meds are no longer enough. right now thee enough when i dont want to function or need to sleep all day thats not my style i like to be involved in things. I am just struggling to accept that it is comming back to this point so fast. I am so afraid. i sometimes wish that someone else could be me just so i didnt have to make the choices shall we say stress and anxiety lol

No comments:

Post a Comment