Sunday, May 2, 2010

Post in response to Sheila's comment

The last pt that i had no one was allowed into the sessions becaue of insurance liability issues or something of that sort so I guess that would most likely be the same here as well. the only person really willing to learn anything to do with it is mom but she has to take dad back and fourth to work and does not have the time to go with me.
I was also orriginally diagnosed with bursitis but the pain just kept persisting and that is why i was refered to the orthopedic and he said that i had a bump in my hip bone that was causeing ectra blood flow to that area revealed by a bone scan and said that the only way to tid the pain is surgery.
then he did the MRi and basically said there is nothing but said things to the effect of the socket may be slightly tilted and the bone may be thin and there is one small spot that looks like a tear but over all it is a good looking hip it is pretty confusing. on a good not i got my hair cut today. tired of brushing it I also fell on a dog toy tuesday night ad sprained my wrist I think not going to the doc for official diagnosis it will go own its own if not than i guess it just will hurt. pretty much used to pain and tired of doctors so that is that for me

No comments:

Post a Comment