Thursday, May 27, 2010

unusual feelings for me lol

i have had a really great few weeks lately since pt. I am actually starting to get bored more often now and want to go do things to occupy my mind. Basically the computer is no longer cutting it for amusment lol. i am glad of that actually now it is just time to figure out the activities i am able to do. I am still afraid to push it too far. I want to make the no pain last for as long as possible. Getting back into things slowly.
i had my appointment with My counselor today and she is even noticing how much happier I am even with everything still going on. It is still kind of shocking to me im getting used to no pain again and loving every minute of freedom that I have. i missed it so much. It is amazing how much physical ilnees and pain can contribute to depression seriously it goes hand in hand for me as well as so many others.
Well in other news for today i am currently working on a project for a baby shower gift for my cousin but it is going to end up being a birthing gift since her shower is in like a week from asturday lol. it is a cross stitch quilt. I have been working very hard on it but can only do so much of it because i can not thread the meedle because of my visual issues and habd eye cordination and the lovely difficulties of fine motor skills because of cp. its ok though I am thankful for the things i can do. learned fast not to dwell on the can'ts in life because in reality I can do what i put my mind to althouhg it takes longer. thereading a needle though may just not happen and i am fine with that. Family is grat about it I love you mom and auntie for all the help and suport you give me

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Jenny! I'm so happy to see such a positive post. I hate to hear when you're in so much pain so it's nice to hear that things are better with you. I hope it lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete