Saturday, May 22, 2010

feeling beetter

Well as i said I had my last session of PT on tuesday and am still kind of dissapointed that I had to stop going but the good news is that while I was there for my last one he was streaching my leg by pulling on my ankle and something near my hip popped and now it does not hurt anymore. I am thinking maybe it was just starting to move itself out of place but it was not fully out or out enough to be visable on an x ray either that or a tendon was really tight not sure but I am feeling better so that is great. I hope it lasts a long while At least a year until I can get more PT for my hip lol To sheila I hope all is well with u guys have not heard from u in a bit

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! Sorry I haven't been around much, I have not been feeling well. I'm glad to hear that your hip is feeling better though and I hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete