Tuesday, May 4, 2010

another appointment down but with two more comming for the same thing

this dental stuff is starting to drive me crazy. As i said my other dentist left the clinic for some reason hoping for his sake a better job oppertunity but do not know what actually went on. so i met the new dentist today. His name is Dr. Sawyer it's going to take a bit to get used to another new person messing with my mouth so it will beinteresting again.
the positive thing is that i had the same dental assistant that has known me from the original center in Sandford so that makes things so much easier. I can open up to her and she knows how to help and what i need. She switched patients around some so that she could be wih me because she knows me and my specific needs thatnks Liz you will not read this eather but I am thankful for you even with the nasty tasting stuff u stick in my mouth lol
I still need the root canal but need to take another course of antibiotics first because it is getting infected in tehre again. and the root canal now may or may not need a crown i guess it will be based on his choice with that. if it does not and it holds great cause then i can use that money to get my exam abd cleaning done another 107 dollars. maine care is not too helpful when it comes to dental for adults but thankfully they cover emergency oral ecams. i actually got told that i had to schedule my full eval because all I have been havign is EOE. Taht tends to happen when I have tooth pain here yeah things sometimes bug me that should not but this has been and will continue to be a long week. firs of two PT sessions is tomorrow so i will update again on that later on

No comments:

Post a Comment