Tuesday, May 18, 2010

update not so great though

I am kind of feeling down right now. i just got back from mt second and evidentaly final pT apointment for the year. He was hoping that I could get up to six because of the Cp and mobility difficulties but the insurance was not willing to cover anymore so now I am going at it solo again. this is honestly how i feel about it. if the insrance companies do not pay for adult PT for those with disabilites than why is it pushed upon us so much in school setting and with a pT there to aide in our streaching. I feel that we should be able to get Pt services if we have disabilities like cerebral palsy at least one tiem per week covered by insurance.
I feel that since i have reached adult hood everything has just dropped off the planet about My Cp when i was younger my entire life revolved around it and now I can not get the assistance i need as an adult. something in this workd needs to change to allow for those of us in need to get what we need. I am so frustrated right nwo because I feel that no one besides my PT and fellow friends with Cp really undrstand. I feel like we have to fight for every thing that we have and we still do not really get the things we need. Well that is all for my venting today i will just have to do my best to stick with the program he gave me for home but it is not th

No comments:

Post a Comment