Monday, May 10, 2010

starting to feel some improvement

I am feeling some improvement in my hip with PT but I am still nervous that there is something else going on in there. It is just a gut feeling I have. I really hate this feeling but unfortunately when I have the feeling it is true. The last time i had this type of feeling it was for over ten ueats with the endo and finally they found it.
i just am hoping this one is not for real and nothing more is going on I hate knowing my body as well as I do. I feel frustrated when others tell me ther is nothing going on but yet I know how I feel and it is not how i am suposed to feeel.
I hate the fact that in so many aspects all doctors compare me to someone normal. Honestly is there a person that really fits that out there we are all different. Have not had any further appointments but just venting my feelings as they come through. i have been sticking to my PT faithfully for the ast weel. It is really tough and tiring and sometimes I feel like I have little support. That makes things so much more difficult.
the other day when I was doing them the dog decided he wanted to be a brat and play attack me that made things really interesting. He tried to steal my band that i was using for a treach and I had my dasd saying get her lol yeah PT in this situation can be interesting. It was funny but in the situation I just wanted to get them done whe all know how that is.
I have a mojor fear that the pain is going to return though. it is so hard to live in pain for so long and not have the fear of it comming back. i am afraid both the hip and endo pain are going to come back full strength on me. i still have hip pain and poping but it is improving slowly. I am honestly hoping this is the answer because if not I have to live with the pain for the rest of my life as there is not much more that they can do for it.
sometimes i find myself wishing that one thing would come easily for me. i feel that everything I have attained has been fought for in soem aspecy. wel that is about it for me for now faith just came in so I have to go now

No comments:

Post a Comment