Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The beginings of easter lol

Well I had a fun night last night. My three year old niece Faith and I decorated easter eggs. It was honestly a fun time but I was the one who made the mess lol we wer worried about faith spilling the dye not auntie did that one lol. We made eggs with faces and puff paint on them I want to get some pictures of them to put on here before they aree eaten as deviled eggs they will not last ling after that point. i hope you and Malayna have a great easter as well. Can't wait to post pics of the little girl's and little Man's baskets better yet their shocked faces lol

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you too. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend here and we're hoping to take Malayna to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday and then to my husband's sister's on Sunday. Watch the blog for updates, hopefully next week.

    ReplyDelete