Sunday, March 7, 2010

more good news on dental

He said that it could take a bit before i started to notice a difference not so much. My jaw still pops and when that happens it is really painful but as far as pain goes it is much better between popping episodes and i have been eating like a pig lol just goes to show what less pain can do lol. I think I may still end up needing a night guard as it is still fairly painful in the morning after clenching durring the night but it is getting better this is goood can't ask for much more when just a year ago i was told that there was nothing that could be done about it because there was not a dentist in the office where i go that deals with TMJ thank god for the dentists offices all combining in biddeford yay for that and thanks dr. Roy.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad to hear it's feeling better! Now let's hope you see the same results with your hip soon! You may not hear much from me for a few days. Malayna has come down with another cold/cough so I won't have much time on the computer. I'm actually headed to bed with her now. She sleeps in our bed when she's sick. I hope this one goes away quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh porr malayna I hope you feel better soon Im sending you hugs to help I feel for you little buddy

    ReplyDelete