Friday, March 19, 2010

MRI Misery

Well I had the MRI done yesterday. It went OK considering. I had the injection. yeah that hurt like the dickens. I don't think the lidocaine worked at all i felt pretty much every inch or it until they said needles out then my hip was numb yep that's how it goes usually.
After the injection it was smooth sailing yay for that one. i took the lovely valium that my understanding PCP gave me for pre med. It worked like a charm. No spasms that interfered with the scan although i had a few in my feet non in my legs thankfully. It helped with the fear of small spaces too lol I was in complete I don't give a crap mode I loved that part. so it is over with and i am feeling stiff and sore this morning but it is a experience i never want to have again for sure

3 comments:

  1. So glad that part is behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes so am i glad there were some great nurses and assistants there I amazingly had one that actually held my hand through the pain that is shocking considering all the negitive things that have been happening with nedical stuf lately and thank you so much for the positive remarks they really help some people are just not understanding hugs to all of you how is malayna doing is she feeling like herself again i hope she is back to her incredibly cute charming self

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malayna is back to herself but her Daddy has a cold now so I'm hoping she doesn't pick that up too, but considering she's stuck to him like glue whenever he's home, it's likely that she'll share in that too. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete