Tuesday, March 23, 2010

update on the past week

this week has been fairly lax. No appointments for the rest of the month except the weekly with my counselor to talk about things and deal with all of this stuff. such a relief to have nothing to be uptight about.
Last night was sort of an interesting night for me. I have been wondering if some of my pain could be due to my spasticity and tried to do My PT to see If it would help. I know before anything more is said I should do it regularly but any way i haven't been because when the hip pain started i was just ending PT for back pain and it did help but then the hip started hurting and it has not ended.
Well needless t say I can not even begin to stretch my hip to where i am usually able to on the right side. It is not a spastic pull that i get well I do get it but it is a sharp pain that makes me stop not the usual tight feeling. I am used to that and just push past it so i am sort of disappointed because i know for sure now that i am losing valuable range of motion on the side that is supposed to be less spastic and stronger not good. A little nervous as to what the MRI will or will not show. For some reason my issues tend to hide and play games with the doctors. I had gall stones for almost two years before they found them on the third ultrasound and endo for ten years or so lol well that s just how I am feeling today hope all is well with malayna and she does not get her Daddy's cold. Although I bet she shared hers with him and that's why he's not feeling well gotta love those germs

No comments:

Post a Comment