Friday, March 5, 2010

Dental update

They did My Adjustment today. Not what I was expecting but that's fine it's done now. he said that this one was going to be pictures or something but not what happened. well for those who don't know I can tell you all what an oclusal adjustment is spelling may be off lol.
first they take the paper that has the red dye on it and make you grind your teeth on it to see where the red dye is and then they will grind the pieces of tooth off as needed to ensure that the teeth align appropriately. they do this multiple times to ensure that they get all they need from the teeth. they also make you move your jaw in different directions each time they put the paper into your mouth to get all teeth meeting correctly. the best news of all is this did not require any needles I only felt on pain and that was in a tooth that has a filling so far it seems to be about the same but he said within a week i will start to notice a difference there was slightly less pain this morning yay but not sure weather or not to get really used to it. we know how that is with me lol it takes some time. That's about all for now. I will update when I have more news.

1 comment:

  1. No needles are always a good thing! Glad to hear it was so easy and hope it makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete