Tuesday, April 6, 2010

update on things

Easter was great this year. we had the whole family home and an extra little one that i babysit for a while with us until she went with her mom. I still have not heard on my MRI called Friday and it was on his desk called today and it is still on his desk. his secretary told me he was on vacation last week and now he has been in surgery so it is making for an interesting time here.
My follow up with My Ob went well. Continuing lupron until June which is when I was supposed to end it. there were a few scares between because i kept having bleeds but now they have stopped and i get to be pain free in the endometreosis department for a few more months.
i told her that i was having no pain and sweiously i think she almost feel off her stool in shock. She told me it was the first time i had ever said that to her and that i was in the best mood she had seen me in. it was a great appointment if you can call any appointment great. That's about alll for now.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good Easter and the appointment went well. I hope you get good news on the MRI report too.

    ReplyDelete