Wednesday, January 27, 2010

an update on everything

Well, I don't really know Even where to begin. It has been pretty crazy around here lol. I went to the docs again on Tuesday because i had a migraine again. It is so frustrating. She did not want to give me medication until she was sure that is what i was having so it took three major headaches in order to get it. I did finally get maxalt the other day and it works well for me.
mom had her follow up on Tuesday as well. she is gaining strength but her oxygen level is still not that great. It is not horrible it stays at 93 percent most of the time right now. She has to go in one month for another x ray.
Well I finally heard back from the orthopedic doctor himself on Monday and he was surprised that i had not been to Boston yet. He is having his secretary look further into the issue. I asked her to but I guess she misunderstood what i wanted from her but now that he gave her the message she called me yesterday and told me that as soon as she knows anything she will be in touch. the pain is gone again for the moment. I am hoping it stays gone this time. I pray that surgery is not scheduled too soon cause i M afraid that I may have to stop the Lupron if I have to have the surgery but i need the surgery as well. It is a touchy situation right now cause i need both treatments. Well that will be up for discussion when the time comes because i forgot to mention the diagnosis to the orthopedic because there is just so much to remember. I am nervous again at just the thought of having to have the trip to Boston. I am not sure if they are going to do the surgery there or not but it is there in the back of my mind. well that's all for me right now.
To sheila I hope the PT goes smoother once you get started otherwise i would go ahead and find another center to. it is odd how they say one thing and then later at their convenience it suddenly changes. I have had that happen so many times it is ridiculous.Almost forgot I also started my add back estrogen to reduce the severity of the Lupron side effects on tuesday. i am not really having any yet except night sweats the neasua only lasted one day and then its been good since. i will probably start getting them soon though cause they usually start toward the end of the first or begining of the second month.

No comments:

Post a Comment