Friday, January 8, 2010

good news all around

I am feeling better with my UTI after starting the antibiotics on tuesday. I have another urine dip on the 12th. also they moved my first lupron injection to the 12th at 9;00 AM. they were shocked when i said I would take the nin appointment because i am not a moring person at all. Right now i am at the point that i will take any opening that is closer than the 26th. It is painful and the sooner we start the sooner I can figure out if this is the right treatment for me. I am nervous and yet excited at the same time. I know it is going to be more painful for a bit but i hope after it will make things easier.
I am still really tired though from the lack of sleep when i could not take my pain meds because of the endocrinology appointment. Well that is about it for my good news. It sounds weird but I am satisfied with the day today.

2 comments:

  1. Great news! I hope the injections help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mo too but i am so nervous too. i am afraid of the side effects of the shot. I am not afraid of the needle or anything just the side effects. i hope i don't get them really bad. If the Gyn feels that this is the best aproach i am confident in her feelings just nervous. one of those things never know how I will react until its done. but overall it is good news

    ReplyDelete