Saturday, February 6, 2010

writting to let evryone know how things are so far this month

Well this month has been crazy just like the others in the past lol. I went to the doctors again friday because I was having tooth pain. It sucks. I am on antibiotics for a week I think it is and I have to get in to the dentist soon. I have an abcess. I also have My second Lupron shot on friday the 12th. I am bleeding again but this one has no pain with it. Amazing. i called the doctors to make sure that what was happening with the freequent irregular bleeds was normal and thankfully it is. Other than that not too much has been going on. Mom is recoveruing very well. Other than that my time has been spent reading and working on staying positive. that can be tough sometimes especially when things just keep on comming. I still have not heard anything on the boston trip yet. Even after talking with the secretary and the doctor so I don't know what is going on there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment