Saturday, January 23, 2010

having a bleed after first lupron and the pain is back hoping it is temporary

I have had almost an entire week now of hardly any pain. However yesterday i woke up with he excrutiating cramping again and then went to the bathroom to discover the dreaded bleeding. i am praying that it stops completely after the second shot. I am so nervous because of what has happened to me on the birth control pill. It works for a while and then just stops. I hate the pain and really enjoyed the days of no pain. I was so much happier and alot more active. I had forgotten what it felt like to have no pain in my stomach. i want so badly to forget what the oppain feels like but when it comes it is an all too farmiliar feeling. To sheila, How is malayna feeling/ Mom is getting better slowly but surly. It has been a rough month here for us as well so havg in there and i will be sure to check in freequently best of luck. please do let me know when malayna starts her new PT or gets the eval process down. I love to hear her progress.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! So glad to hear your mom is home. Malayna is finally feeling better but now the antibiotic is hard on her stomach. My husband got very sick as well and I got a cold from it so it's been a real rough couple of weeks here. Thanks so much for thinking of us though. I hope your pain goes away after the second shot too! Malayna is scheduled to start the new PT next Friday but I'm a little annoyed with the new center. I didn't hear anything for a whole month and then when I called alot of the things they had told us during the evaluation had changed. So I'm not sure we'll be sticking with this center for long. We may be in search of another one soon.

    ReplyDelete