Saturday, January 2, 2010

good day today despite pain still

i have been home in bed or on the couch most of the weekend because of my pain. i am still having urinary symptoms but i am beginning to think my primary was correct in the fact that it is not a urinary infection as I have not developed a fever . I am still going to call on the results Monday to see if they are in because if it is not an infection than I need to get into the GYn before the 36 to figure this out.
Well onto the good part of my day. I have Had my niece and a friends little girl today and I took them outside to play in the snow. I pulled them in the sled and then just a bit ago I helped both of them play my wii. They had a ball. yes it was hard for me to do but watching their sweet smiling faces mad the pain totally worth it. I love all of the children in my life. They have such a special part of my heart and they keep me going especially my niece. She lives with me as my sister and I both still live home and it is so nice to have her to wake to in the morning. it makes those days that i don't want to get up worth it. For her i am so greatful. i love you Faith. You are auntie's little miracle and you will not read this because you are only two but i want others to know as well.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you're still dealing with the pain. I hope you get some answers soon. I'm glad your niece brightens your day and brings you so much joy. She is lucky to have such a great Auntie!

    ReplyDelete