Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lupron started

I got through the first of six shots. It was done around ten this morning and now I'm preparing myself for the period of increased pain and discomfort. Yes this is supposed to happen because of how lupron workws. it stimulates the ovaries to produce alot of hormones and then they drop off dramatically to levels of menopausal women. Thankfully in my case it is temporary and a month or so after i stop the injections my cycles will return.
i also had my urine dip for my UTI redone today and they said it was clear of infection but im not sure because they said that last time and they sent it for culture and it was positive. I think this one is right though i am not having symptoms. I have to go for now i have my nephew today overnight cause my sister went for wisdom teeth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment