Saturday, January 16, 2010

update on lupron and how i am fairing after it

Well, my pain just like all of a sudden started to decrease last night. I am hoping it is a permanany thing and not just one of those moments where the pain just kind of gives me a break. i still have not started getting any hotflashes or night sweats really. I think ive had a couple of minor ones though because i am usually one to cover with a blanket from head to toe and lately i have been leaving my feet out because if i cover them i get way too hot. My second injection is february 12. I am dreading the injection but if it is going to provide this relief keep the burn comming. well thats it on my end How are you doing sheila and miss malayna hope all is well haven't seen a coment in a bit i will update again soon oh and still no news on the hip qhich in a way is frustrating but also good because i need the treatment for my endometriosis i just wish the hip would stop with lupron lol don't see that happening.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny - so glad to hear you're getting some relief! That's great news! Malayna's not doing so well right now. She started getting sick on Friday morning and ran a fever Friday and Saturday. Today the fever was better but she's still not herself. Tonight she seems to be very congested which is hard for her to manage. Any amount of nasal drip causes her to gag and she vomits easily. So it's been a long few days here and it's not over yet. January is always a difficult month for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope all is well with you guys soon. january is turning into a rough month here as well. mom is in the hospital right now with phnemonie because she has asthma as well it is hard for her to get rid of it. i am hoping she comes home soon i miis her alot. i know all about the nasal drip and gaging too it stinks so much. i hate it sometimes i throw up to cause i also have reflux to. being sick is no fun bug hugs to malayna from me

    ReplyDelete