Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My hips

well, the hip issue is getting no better. Now both hips are begining to hurt and I can not get the orthopedic to return any of my calls. I need something done here. if i sit for too long both hips pop when i get up. It is so painful but the best news is my stomach is great. it is so hard to get rid of one pain and then just keep having the hip issues. I think my left hip is starting to catch up because it is working double time because of my right hip. Usually most of my weight bearing is done on my right leg and for the past year i have been putting extra on the left side si this is now turnign to a losing situation. I am just so frustrated. Oh well I guess there just isn't much that can be done right now until i get people to answer calls right. well that is it for my end Sheila mom is home now. How is malayna doing> I hope she is feeling a little better i am still sending her a bunch of extra hugs talk to you all again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment