Tuesday, July 20, 2010

update for this week

So far so good for the week. My niece however is sick she has strep throat. Hope to get her feeling better soon she has been pretty cranky lol. It means so much to have suport outside of family and I really apreciate the comments that i reciece on here. So far I have had no further trips ti the ER and not needed pain meds in over a week lets hope i do not get another bleed before the 27th seriously. That is when the pain is really horible is durring those times. it is such a relief not to feel severe pain right now. I am nervous about the next part of the plan though because the only option that really sound ok to me is the continuous birth control but i have major fear that it will not work well so we shal see. i am extremely aprehensive of all three other options so I guesss it is me an dmom tag teaming Jenny with our questions and then deciding so nervous already

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your week is going pretty well. I hope you niece feels better soon. I heard today that there's strep at Malayna's school too. I'm really hoping she doesn't get it!

    ReplyDelete