Monday, July 26, 2010

appointment tomorrow for the endo and spuradic bladder pain

Well, let's see how this one goes lol. I am going to discuss options romorrow with my ob so we shall see what she thinks I know what i am going to push for and pray it works this time. i want to try continuous birth control it sounds like the less invasive of the options so I hope it works. i feel alone honestly right now. i wanted so much for mom to help with the choice but she is unable to go to the appointment yet again so i am going with my sister who is very understanding and may offer her insight which will help but it just is not the same as having mom help me.
this has been one of the hardest things in my life to date. It makes me have so many questions on choices i have made to wait on having children, the ob continues to tell me i have plenty of time but in my mind i continue to ask myself if i really do/ I know i am not ready for them yet but it honestly makes me think on my choices each and every day. I feel really confused but i am dealing with it as best i can and trying not to let it get the better of me.
I am having mild pain again. Should be due for another demon bleed soon but who knows another fun aspect of endometriosis never knowing what is comming my way. Well i will update on the appointment and put the answers to my ton of questions well some on here so people know whats going through my mind and better yet so i can keep track of the events of this lovely condition. I know this blog was suposed to be all about my CP but honestly that does not take precidence in my life over the endometriosis.
I am just so accustomed to it that i do not think about it and it does not really but a restriction on my life. Yes ther are things i can do things i can not do but that is the same with everyone. I walk differently so what sometimes i talk differently especially if I am tired oh well the ones who really care know how to help me thorugh those times. Just something i have become used to living with. That is what my cP is a part of me it is not who i am well that is my post for today I covered my feelings on so many issues sorry and Oh yes another one I am taking my protonix for reflux twice a day for the next week to try and get it under control because she thinks that is what was causing part of my sore throat, i think she may be right because there is not so much burning in there now but im still not feeling 100 percent yet. Oh well just another day in the world of Jenny hi malayna and sheila hope miss malayna is having a blast at school and with her aqua therapy i want to join her lol in the water any way ha ha i have not been able to get entirely wet all summer because of the temperature of the water and the cramping and spasticity

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! I hope your appointment went well and you're feeling better. Malayna is coming down with a cold or something too, so she's not feeling the best either. It's a bummer, but hopefully it will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete