Monday, July 12, 2010

OK her is my trip to the OB clinic in a nut shell

Went in got vital signs done wow your blood pressure is hing in some pain today.
Yeah I am well it shows.
Ok now you can have a seat in the waiting room
got called in
medical student guy comes in is it ok if I talk to you and then bring the doc in sure why not
Doc omes in asks fifty million questions and then says well here are your options and gives me a bunch of papwers to read
My options are maraina
continuous birth control
Implanon
or peop provara
nthing was done for the pain um was that not the point of the visit or so i thoughtI guess not now they are trying to figure out if my bladder is involved in causeing some of the symptoms the more i deal witht his the more confusing it gets.
i am so confused and presented with so many options right now i do not know where to go. Still have to go back and see my doc on the 27th I hope she is more helpful and i hope she can make people understand why I can not have a hysterectomy!!!!!!! i have explained it and everyone just keeps gravitating to it again and again saying that ultimately tha is what is going to bring relief. how is it going to bring relief if she can not remove the organs that are causeing the hormone production because one of them is scared to my ureter. It is so hard to make others understand what I am forced to understand each and every day all the while having to deal with the pain well thats my day in a nut shell hoping she can help me make a final decision on the 27th ahhhhhhh there i feel better i think

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Sorry you got no answers or relief today! I hope the appointment on the 27th goes better! Glad to hear you're enjoying some things still though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soemtimes it is so hard to do my BP was high today because of the pain 158 over 88 yeah such fun. I am reallly confused right now and feel kind of alone in all of this. it is hard for everyone to understand but yet I am forced to it sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you a big cyber hug. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete