Saturday, July 31, 2010

It goes from one thing to the next for me

this is kind of a personal thing but it goes along with having CP and so does iBS I am pretty sure. I was up most of the night with stomach pain and discomfort. i feel really quite uncomfortble and have been using stool softeners and metamucil since last night and it does not seem to be working so well. i just honestly wish that i could get a break. i do what the docs tell me to do and still wind up in the situation I am trying to avoid boy how frustrating i just want no pain for a while well ok more than three days would be nice the nuva ring seems to be doing the trick for the moment so let's hope it continues.
i know if I end up needing a doctor visit for thuis they will try and push it off as my endo at my PCP so I am just praying it will break on its own. I am so tired of knowing what the discomfort is from and being told that it is from mt endometriosis they told me that the last tiem i had a urinary infection until they got the dip back. then i got put onto antibiotics and apologized to and oh you do have bacteria in your urine you need a follow up urine dip to make sure you are infection clear oh well it is all just frustrating I hope i am feeling better soon. I am dog sitting this week for my aunt because she is going away so I just hope it will leave me alone before monday

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny I'm sorry to hear about your discomfort. I do had a hard time going in the bathroom for sometime... my doctor advised me to take Vegetable Laxative plus Stool Softener... it's called Senna Plus which I got at Rite Aid. It works with me. Then with my urine infection, I just drink a lot of cranberry juice and it works wonder... I will pee a lot and my bladder will get washed out of bacteria.

    Hope you'll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete