Wednesday, October 2, 2013

changes changes changes

So many changes happening lately. I am working reallt hard on doing cardio every day. I am six days in tonight. It is totally kicking my butt however I know if I do not try to loose weight I will continue to have low back pain and other issues so heres to hoping it works out. I had more padding added to my braces the other day to keep my skin from breaking down. The changes to teh padding in my braces seems to be making my toes on my right foot go numb. I am not sure what is pushing on my to cause this but I have not been able to wear my brace on my rigt foot much at all today due to this. I am also awaiting a call from a pain doctor to see about getting trigger point injections in my pelvic floor to see if it helps my pelvic pain . I will keep you all up to date

No comments:

Post a Comment