Friday, October 18, 2013

response To amy on her comment On my pt post

I am really struggling with it however I have two very supportive doctors my GYN and my primary care provider really keep tabs on me and are an awesome support team i also have my mom who knows how afraid I am of having a stroke now that my dad had his last June. He has made great strides since having his but I am deathly afraid of having one with having the cp and all already it would make things a million times harder.
Also thank you for the support you are giving me it means alot and I really need it do stick with this goal. I am struggling as I just increased my time on the bike to 20 minutes. It feels like it takes an hour especially with the back pain I am having which is in turn triggering the pelvic pain. I am awaiting a call from pain management to see if there is a better path they can put me on for managing my pain so I can continue to regain my quality of life. My legs have been bothering me alot since starting but its just another thing to push through.
I have also been keeping a work out journal that I will begin sharing here soon. I need to type it out so it may take a bit but i am going to share because it is another tool that is keeping me going and I want to be able to look back on it in the long term. this blog was originally for my cp journey but it has became a very good venting and motivational tool for me and I am so grateful for the support i get from my readers. I need to track down the e mail with the link to ems blog again I have not been able to find it recently i know I saved it though I hope she is doing well  hoping to post a picture at teh begining of each month also starting in November but we shall see how well that one goes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment