Saturday, October 12, 2013

Not the greatest news from PT

The PT that I have right now does not feel there is much that can be done with my low back pain. I told her about all of the conditions and she was unsure of what to do or try so she went and had a quick meeting with a PT who does pelvic floor work and they agreed that the pain was not related to an injury or mal alignment but due to nerves that have been over active because of the pelvic pain.  I was kind of expecting this but it was still really hard to take in. Endometriosis and my bladder condition and now the pelvic floor dysfunction have taken so much from me. I thought that I would get relief once I got a diagnosis but the endo diagnosis lead to the Ic diagnosis which then lead to the pelvic floor dysfunction diagnosis. I really truly feel like nothing but a list of diagnosis's.

I am becoming so lost in pain and sadness sometimes. I wanted so much in life before my pain started and now all that I ask for most days is to be able to feel well enough to do at least something each day. I do have days that I can not do anything and I cry alot on those days because I know that I have responsibilities that I can not accomplish.  My primary doctor recommended weight loss to see if it would help with my pain level so I have been working so hard at trying to loose weight. I have stuck to it since the end of September I have missed one day completely because I laid down to let my stomach digest my dinner because i had really strong IBS pains after dinner and woke up at 200 the next morning and said oops was not supposed to fall asleep. I also cut one night short due to spasms in my back and belly

 but I am doing the best I can. I have not sen any changes yet but I am hopeful that i will. doing the fifteen mins a day makes me really tired but it is  something that i need to do and I also need to try and increase my times on the bike. I am going to start using the table bike again for my arms to see if I can stick to thirty minutes fifteen on each machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment