Monday, October 14, 2013

PT is really on teh ball

I called my primary doctor this morning to let them know PT would be calling them and they had already done so. surprised me for sure usually they take their sweet time on these things. Now to wait and see if insurance will approve the unit lets hope so. I really just want my health situation to give me a break for a while but i do not see that one happening in the near future. I am also back to having the severe dry skin on my feet which has broken open and is very painful but I am putting the medication on them to help heal it. I missed biking last night because of my feet but I am going to do it tonight. My primary doctor recommended weight loss to help with the pain so I have to put fourth my best effort and do the exercise in order for her to see how difficult loosing weight is for me .

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the weight loss. I need to lose some weight too. I think it would help my aches and pains(my back and joints) a lot if I could lose at least 30 pounds. I could stand to to lose a lot more than that, but that would be possible at first. Well, that is, if I could stick to it.

    ReplyDelete