Sunday, August 5, 2012

my life is a crapy roller coaster ride right now

On the surgical front things are going better but I have the appointment Tuesday to get fitted for my AFO so not looking forward tot hat as it is still very sore. Dad is coming home soon as well which is meaning much more stress here with trying to get everything done for him the ramp is nearly finished but still need to get a shower put in for him and floors redone as they do not want him on carpeting as it is too difficult for him to navigate as he begins to walk more on his own
the roller coaster ride does not end there My endometriosis is acting up really bad right now this is only the third period I have had since having the maraina placed five months og so it is doing something I just think its going to take my body longer to adjust to it than normal or then again it may not be the choice my body chooses to accept just have to wait and see my gyn said that usually once past the six month mark patients love the maraina well its fast approaching for me and im not sure im that patient lol.
I have to have it checked on Monday to make sure the IUD is still in position as im not six months out yet and in major pain again ugh not wanting that one either haha just done with all the doctors and their torture. I know it is to make me feel better but just so done  I am also retaining fluid right now and im not sure what to do about that one I should probably call my primary doc on Monday to see what she recommends.

No comments:

Post a Comment