Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ggot my fitting yesterday

I finally got fitted for my leg brace yesterday yay on that one woot woot. It will have a design on it i think its puppies but im not sure either that or small teddy bears they looked liek puppies so i went with it lol and its white with the outlines on it in grey so its not too bold yet not nland either pics to come when i get it I am doing better with the loss of jake now and to answer to sheilas comment if I have not already yes he has been sickly since he was a puppy he had stomach issues from day one i was truly blessed to have him for the 2.5 years that i did h ewas a wonderful companion always knew when i need a cheer up or kiss miss him so much but he is happy and pain free now Dad is doing well also he is able to move his right leg a bit and he is trying to talk much more since being home it is a huge adjustment but it is good all around I see the GI tomorrow for six month follow up

No comments:

Post a Comment