Monday, August 6, 2012

Appointment today was good news

the doc that i saw who is not my usual doctor said that the IUD was fine so he was not sending me for an ultrasound which i think should have been done because i had cysts last time i was checked by ultrasound which yes are normal if the ovaries are functioning which mine should be but mine sometimes tend to get a bit larger than they should so I need to be monitored for that but oh well it will be done when it is needed i guess at least i get to keep the IUD which I am praying stops the bleeding completely after a year or so. I just want a functional life back. I am so tired of choosing between what I want to do and what my body wants to do usually the body wins or else it is miserable pain for me. I have a better quality of life now than i did a bit ago but I still feel like allot of my time is spent watching moments that I want to be part of pass me by. It is a very sad lonely feeling I feel so alone even in a room full of those I know love me dearly sometimes it is just so difficult. I know I'm complaining lol sorry.
the workers started laying the new sub floors today so at least the process has been started cant wait for it to be over with I want my house back lol It is in total chaos right now I would take pictures to show the work that has been done but I think I am going to wait till it is complete  to avoid sharing the mess with all of you  dad is starting to get more verbal he is on a diabetic diet so If he does not chose the correct foods he gets less than is listed on the menu and he is getting very upset as no one as far as i know explained it to him or if they did he just doesn't like it but hey if that is how we are gonna get speech back than keep it up
I go for my brace fitting tomorrow which i am so ready for yay i cant wait until I have it so done with this air cast thing  ready to walk. I think I will need Pt though as I still can not stand in the shower every time I take one like I was able to before the surgery. i need to gain more range of motion and strength in the lazy leg as I have chosen to call  it. I knew eight weeks of non weight bearing was going to set me back but this is more than i expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment