Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Frustrated

I am a step closer to getting my brace and shoes but i am just so frustrated. the doc told me that it was ok to try and walk with my sneakers on and I have but My ankle feels so weak. at points it feels like it will give out on me and today it did when i went to sit down and wait for my nieces bus i fell on the ground. i did get up and was fine but it is so frustrating. It is so embarrassing to fall. People forget that i have CP because I function so well. When i say I have fallen they are like well everyone falls not too many that i know fall at 26 just trying to walk lol Dad is doing well no real changes to report he is still struggling with sppech and other issues but he is trying so hard that is about all for nowOh and as of september 1st my blog will be dedicated to IC awarness as it is yet another condition I am diagnosed with i hope that all of my readers enjoy learning about this chronic misunderstood condition

No comments:

Post a Comment